I've been feeling great. Physically. Mentally, kind of a mess. But all in all, doing very well.
I'm busy preparing. Buying comfy pants and low cut shirts, things that can be worn comfortably in hospitals all day, shirts that expose my port for access with infusions and whatnot.
As for my mind, I'm finding there is really no way to prepare, mentally. Aside from meditating, breathing, not living in fear, but realizing that everything is about to change, and that for a while, things will be really horrible. I know, in theory, that this will be the hardest thing I have ever done. The only way to prepare for that is to not freak out.
I'm off to find more drawstring pants.
Hello lovely,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're ready (as ready as you can ever be for this..).
Know there are many of us rooting you on, beautiful.
Sending love and light,
B!
Lovely Lady!
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration to me. Thank you for the kind words. I can't tell you how much it means to have your encouragement.
Sending the love right back,
Sara