Third day of ICE completed! Now for 18 glorious days of not sitting in a cancer center recliner for 8 hours a day. I did, however, get my Neulasta shot today. I am hoping that this time there won't be any excruciating pain. Hope hope hope.
So many friends came and visited me while I sat today. It was great, and really helped pass the time. I'm so lucky. I'm grateful and humbled. I don't know what I did to deserve these beautiful people that surround me. I love you all.
Anyhoo, I'm sleepy, nauseated, swollen with fluid, and glad to be at home on the couch, cat at my side. Although, I'm proud to say, I had enough energy when I got home to make a big ol' salmon dinner, complete with roasted new potatoes and salad with red onion and feta. I snarfed it down before the nausea hit. Score.
So far, so good.
Sara! You are a trooper and doing well. Keep your spirit and friends to help build it for you. Hope to see you soon. GaryG @ PTs.
ReplyDelete