It's been a good day.
I have a hard time getting to sleep anymore, because I have energy again. That's not to say that I have stamina... I went swimsuit shopping today (I hope to be on a California beach by mid-summer, after all) and found one at the first store I went to. (As a woman, this is an amazing accomplishment!) However, my body feels like I've run a marathon, just after lifting my arms up so many times. My body is absolutely worn out. From maybe one hour of shopping. My mind, however, is buzzing. I went by PT's to practice latte art for a throw down that's going on tomorrow, and I didn't have the arm strength to pour straight. It's definitely cumulatively getting worse.
Anymore, I'm not depressed by it particularly. I'm almost done now. My strength will come back. Slowly but surely, I know I'll be healthy again. And god, I'm looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment