Thursday, March 11, 2010

3/11/10

I don't want to think about it anymore.

I want to shut my mind off and sleep for the next 4 months.

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful-

    Think about spring lurking just around the corner...and then summer bringing you all sorts of gorgeous colors and sunshine. The world is renewing and rejuvenating, and so are you. You're doing great--it's okay to feel discouraged and cranky sometimes.

    I know that invasive thoughts are can be a difficult thing to deal with. Many years ago, a therapist recommended something to me that helped a lot when I was a teenager dealing with trauma. She had me create a "garbage disposal" out of a used shoebox. We drew all sorts of ridiculous cartoons on the outside of it and cut a hole in the top. Every time I had a negative thought, I'd write it down and put it in "the garbage disposal." It was a way to purge that negativity---to physically move it out of my brain. It sounds silly, but was helpful at the time.

    But for now, I'll just send all of the positivity I have your way and hope that it brightens the sky a bit for you.

    Lots of love,
    Neen

    ReplyDelete
  2. luvz ya ankle fart!

    ReplyDelete