Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love above all (2/16/11)

Due to an overwhelming outpouring of support from my friends and family who selflessly and relentlessly advocated on my behalf, my financial situation is now moving along rapidly.

I'm not sure how much I should say about it, but let's just say I spoke to two very kind gentlemen on the phone this afternoon who had been alerted to my issues at SRS and assured me that due to the life-threatening nature of my condition, that they would do everything in their power to help my situation be resolved as quickly as possible. The case is now being watched closely. I will be getting the transplant very soon. I'm so happy I could cry. I feel overwhelmed by love. I can't stop smiling.

I owe a huge thank you to all of my advocates. The warriors battling beside me. Your kindness humbles and amazes me. I'm not sure what I did to deserve your love and support, but I promise I'll never stop.

You have all saved my life today. And for that, I am eternally thankful.

I promise that I'll pay forward this kindness.


Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sara,

    Spectacular news!!! I am glad to hear that there are caring humans with the power to move the rule Nazis.

    Of course, call me if you need someone to literally kick ass and take names :)! I have learned to get around rule Nazis but intimidation is my strength :)!

    I know the auction on your behalf was extremely successful. My wife adores the bracelet and knows the money went to help you.

    Life is like a mirror when it comes to relationships. People are giving to you what you give to them: true friendship.

    May God and God's Light continue to light your path. I will praise God tonight for yet another blessing.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Daniel. You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete