Fatigue is kicking my butt. I sleep about as much as the cat. My daily routine is usually something like this: wake up, get coffee/work shift at the shop, come home, sleep for 4-6 hours, get up, eat dinner/ go out for an hour or two, go back to bed. No strength, no stamina. I wonder if it would help or hurt to push myself physically; should I be working out, or taking it easy? I'm not sure what to do, but I have to make sure to listen to my body this time around. I'm just so scared that this will never go away.
I've been thinking about Jon a lot. I miss him.
The road trip is coming together nicely. I've been researching coffee shops to visit. Looks like Portland has about a million.
I promise to write more soon. I think for now, I'll get back in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment