I'm nervous. I'm not quite sure what to expect. Other patients whose experiences I've read about on the forum call it a "non-event" for the most part. Painless, strange and uncomfortable (being under the bolted down mask and all.) And apparently every treatemnt is very short, as in less than ten minutes. (after this initial one, what with getting details worked out and getting the position perfect, which may take a while.) So I think this may be a bit easier than a two-hour infusion. Have I mentioned lately how freaking happy I am that chemotherapy is over with? I keep thinking I have treatment this Friday, but then I realize that it's done and over with. I keep thinking I'm going to be sick for a week and planning for it like I have the last 8 months, but then I realize I don't have to. *insert huge sigh of relief here*
Well, the sun is shining today, and I think that's a good sign.
"Every little thing's gonna be alright."
No comments:
Post a Comment