Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bonus day

A few changes in the schedule, for those still following along. I will be checking in on Friday, April 4th, moving the rest of our schedule forward one day. So my "re-birthday" will be April 10th. The consent conference is tomorrow morning, where we'll go over everything and sign papers and whatnot. I also decided to go ahead and get my catheter put in my chest again, instead of getting a PICC line in my arm. As annoying as it is to shower, and as creepy and uncomfortable as a central line is, it seems to be the easier to hide and the sturdier of the choices. Both good ideas when eventually dealing with a snuggly and energetic toddler. So, you know. Ugh. Anyhoo.

Jazz and I had one last play date with my best friend Kelsey and her son. She's due to have her second baby any day now, and I'm sad that I won't be here for her. But I know she'll send pictures and text me randomly. I'll miss our play dates so much.

So I have tomorrow afternoon and all of Thursday with my boys. A bonus day! Maybe we'll go to the zoo if the weather is nice, or maybe we'll just snuggle up on the couch and eat snacks and watch Curious George. I'll cherish my time, and as usual, try not to think too much of the future.

See you in  few days, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment